Server case with speciaal requirement

Hi, 

I have read a bit of the other threads about cases but couldn't find any info on what I am looking for. 

Basically, I want to expand my server in the future and the problem is the ammount of PCIe slots. Most motherboards have 3 x16 slots and a few x1 slots. The problem is that when you put a large GPU in the x16 slots, then they tend to cover the x1 slots. This is what happens on most mainstream boards. 

I am thinking about getting either an Threadripper or EPYC board so I can house all the hardware that I want, but even those boards would have some much needed slots covered by a large GPU (or anything else that is 2 slot or bigger). I currently have this solved by putting my server in a mining rack and using riser cables for some of the hardware. 

I was wondering if there are cases that could solve this for me. Something that would allow me to put a riser between the motherboard and the hardware connected to it. Some cases already do this for 1 GPU, but I would like to be able to this for all my hardware since I need most slots. My future build would have hardware like this connected to it;

• 2 GPU's for 2 gaming vm's
  • 1 GPU for Plex transcoding
  • 1 GPU for HTPC VM
  • LSI sas card
  • 1 ethernet adapter
  • 1 (or 2) USB cards
  • 1 (or 2) soundcards

I know that there are devices to run PCIe devices over a cable and then to a PCIe backbplane (like Linus used in the 7 gamers 1 CPU video) but those are expensive and would still require me to get 2 cases (and a 3rd for all the HDD's). Preferably I want to have 1 case for the hardware and another for the HDD's. I am now looking for options and do not have a set budget yet, but I imagine that somewhere around €800 would be what I would pay for a case. 

So basically I am looking for a case that can handle that many PCIe devices with riser cables.