Community apps isn't working

Go to solution Solved by minhquan07,

I upgraded to 6.10.0-rc4 and now unraid is asking me to download and install the community apps plugin. I've selected the button but it's not downloading and installing for some reason. I'm uploading the pictures, but not sure what else I need to upload. Please let me know and thanks in advance

com app main sc.png

com app not installing.jpg

tower-diagnostics-20220320-2059.zip

Edited by minhquan07
uploaded diagnostics
  • Solution

So I tried making a new flash drive using local zip with the flash backup file and unable to access the web gui. 

I made a new flash drive using stable  6.9.2, then copied the config file over to the new flash drive and I’m getting the same error…this is driving me crazy lol. I’m gonna order a new flash drive and see if maybe I just have bad usb flash drives 

update, I got the new flash and it seem to have worked. Thank you

Edited by minhquan07
update

Half hour ago or so I had plug-ins that wouldn’t/couldn’t update for some reason. Not sure if related. I restarted server and they updated fine when it came back online?

Restarted and everything updated; make a fluke? But here is what it said. I was concerned about the read-only part…
fd384b1adbbffd3e1a1ce9d19976907f.jpg

18 minutes ago, trurl said:

You need to make sure you have a current flash backup (not stored on your server). And boot from USB2 port.

6 minutes ago, itimpi said:

Simply that USB2 seems to boot more reliably than USB3 so is preferred if available.

Thank you! As I said this morning I rebooted and was able to update the plug-ins then a bit later this morning I get this- see pic. 

I was able to get config off flash drive. Haven’t shut down server yet. Gonna pick a new drive up this afternoon. 

Almost positive drive is flaky 

FBA17050-FAD2-4E75-89AB-EB045C5B9418.jpeg