Unable to connect for flash drive backup

I tonight just downloaded the latest version of the unraid.net plug in.   logged into my account then completed a server reset as I was seeing a lot of error loops where it was trying to connect

now that I have reset I am trying to initialize the flash backup and getting the below error

Sorry, an error occurred
The error is: Unable to connect to backup.unraid.net:22.

unraid-diagnostics-20220321-0004.zip

I was able to now get to the point where is says that the flash is activated:  Not up to date

when I try to click the update  i get a spinning loading icon then page refreshes. then nothing changes 

in the log I see an error 13084#13084  *11511 upstream timed out (110: Connection timed out) while reading response header from upstream, client request: "POST /webGui/include/Download.php HTTP/2.0", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/php5-fpm.sock", host:

Sorry for the delay. It sounds like you should be fine, but to check you can open a web terminal and type:

git -C /boot status

You should get a response like this:

On branch master
Your branch is up to date with 'origin/master'.

nothing to commit, working tree clean

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 3/21/2022 at 3:41 AM, Aceriz said:

I was able to now get to the point where is says that the flash is activated:  Not up to date

when I try to click the update  i get a spinning loading icon then page refreshes. then nothing changes 

in the log I see an error 13084#13084  *11511 upstream timed out (110: Connection timed out) while reading response header from upstream, client request: "POST /webGui/include/Download.php HTTP/2.0", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/php5-fpm.sock", host:

Aceriz,

I am having the issue you were having. How did you get past the Sorry, an error occurred

12 hours ago, Smashd said:

Aceriz,

I am having the issue you were having. How did you get past the Sorry, an error occurred

So,  I will be likely not helpful.  As I literally had not done anything different. .  when I checked back after a few hours. 

(i was looking on here for info) then went back and it was fixed.  

Sorry I am not much help

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/29/2022 at 7:45 AM, Smashd said:

Aceriz,

On 7/29/2022 at 8:12 PM, Aceriz said:

So,  I will be likely not helpful.  As I literally had not done anything different. .  when I checked back after a few hours. 

(i was looking on here for info) then went back and it was fixed.  

There can be transient errors connecting, giving it a few hours is a good solution. We're working on improvements to reduce that.

• 2 weeks later...