Help, All my shares are gone!

Go to solution Solved by ChatNoir,

Okay so I deleted an empty share and suddenly all my shares just vanished and I can't even create new ones. I have the diagnostic file from immediately after everything disappeared. On another note, I was also trying to get my docker working bc it failed to start even after a reboot. Since the shares vanished (like all of them) I havent rebooted but now I have no idea what to do. I'll include the diagnostic file, if someone can alos point me towards the right place to upload it, I would appreciate it too.

Edit, I think I can see what I believe are the shares in the diagnostic file (I'm new to UnRaid) so I have no clue why they would vanish. Should I restart my server? 

Edit 2, I decided to reboot my server, and the shares showed back up, now I just need to get my Docker running again.

skysword-diagnostics-20220328-1110.zip

Edited by ZanthumGum
  • Solution

You should only use Mover logging for if the Mover do not work properly. Otherwise, it will just spam the log for no reason and make it impossible to do any kind of analysis.

As for your docker issue, it seems that your docker image is corrupt. Do you know how to delete it and reinstall the containers ?

1 minute ago, ChatNoir said:

You should only use Mover logging for if the Mover do not work properly. Otherwise, it will just spam the log for no reason and make it impossible to do any kind of analysis.

As for your docker issue, it seems that your docker image is corrupt. Do you know how to delete it and reinstall the containers ?

I know where the 'Delete the Docker Image' check box is, and I tried that, but it didn't seem to work, should I navigate to the actual directory and delete it manually?

4 minutes ago, ChatNoir said:

JK, it worked, thanks so much.