HBA controller not working PCIE16X

I'm having trouble getting my drives to show in UNRAID whilst using my HBA controller. It works in 8x slot but i'm using a case that is very low so there is not much room to work with. That's where my 90 degree PCI16X adapter comes in. I have installed it and the HBA controller card fits perfectly but i get no drive. If i got a 8x adapter theres no room left for the card itself.

Before i put everything together in the case i have a testbench an the HBA controller works in 8X no problem but does not work in 16X with or without adapter. I have checked my BIOS and found something about PCIE 8X decoding and some other stuff but nothing works. I don't know what version of PCIE my controller has.

I have checked this post to see if there was something i could use: 

My hardware:

Motherboard: ASUS WS C246 PRO

CPU: i9-9900K

HBA Controller: Dell PERC H310 Adapter

Thanks in advance

Hassing :)

Edited by hassing123

Tools - System Devices.  You were isolating some hardware device for passthrough to a VM, but when you added a new controller, the ID's changed (outside of the OS control) and now your controller is isolated.  Adjust the checkmarks accordingly