Extremely slow disk writing

So I know its a slow processor, but I wouldn't think it would affect the disk write speeds this much.  gigabit internet and lan connection.  Speedtest from unraid is 970Mbps consistently.  Actually writing speeds for example running wget large file I absolutely cannot break 10MB/s.  This is exactly the same whether it is the HDD or SSD.  iperf is normal as its not writing to disk.  rsync across wired connection shows the same exact results with not breaking 10MB/s more consistently 6MB/s.  All docker containers are stopped for my tests and CPU usage is nearly nothing.  For additional testing I did a brand new install on a new flash drive and the same results.  Any tips other than get a new machine would be appreciated.  

unraid-diagnostics-20220330-1752.zip

Edited by jmztaylor

Your load is really high 7.58 on a 4 core means the system is running full bore ~100% and processes are waiting to do things.  

You've got plex transcoding at the moment, along with sabnzbd unpacking and it's really messing with your bandwidth.

If you stop plex / sab from running, what kind of speeds are you getting?

25 minutes ago, Squid said:

Your load is really high 7.58 on a 4 core means the system is running full bore ~100% and processes are waiting to do things.  

You've got plex transcoding at the moment, along with sabnzbd unpacking and it's really messing with your bandwidth.

If you stop plex / sab from running, what kind of speeds are you getting?

Brand new install with nothing running same results.  All speedtests look good.  Just the writing to disk from something through the ethernet.  Its a completely odd issue.  From SSD to HDD file move is about 40MB/s which is about what I expected.  From another computer on my network im getting the same 10MB/s max and mostly around 6MB/s.  I used another computer to verify that it wasn't the file I was downloading.  So its just the path through ethernet to disk (and its the same whether writing to SSD or HDD which SSD is connected to onboard sata and HDD on a controller) that is causing some type of bottleneck, since disk to disk is about what I expected.  I get that the other stuff beating the processor would cause that but like I said its the same exact thing on a fresh install.  

Edited by jmztaylor