Frequent crashes - overheating SSD

I'm running Unraid as an Emby Server and it is crashing more than once a day.  I often get overheating warnings on my SSD 1TB cache drive.  It happened when I was loading about 1/2 TB of media through the network last week.  I'm assuming that all of that was going initially to the SSD and Unraid gave me a heat warning on my cache and then crashed.

I don't feel that I need to use a cache drive anyways and I'd like to just remove it.  Is it required for Unraid?  I've turned the cache off for all of my shares except I'm afraid to for the 'appdata'.  I just recently set it to 'Prefer : Cache' because I tried 'Only' and I get errors telling me: "Default docker appdata location is not a cach-only share".

I've tried to run 'Memtest' from the boot menu and it just restarts the computer.

4 hours ago, itimpi said:

If you are booting in UEFI mode then you need to download a UEFI compatible version from memtest86.com

From my searches, the new Memtest86 needs to be purchased.  I'm fine with that if I'm downloading the correct version.