disk disabled + recurring out of memory errors

Hello,

Woke up to a disabled disk today, having trouble deciphering exactly what's going wrong.  Diagnostics attached.

• I had some read errors a few months ago on both older drives (disk2 and disk4, both 6TB drives, both older 4-5 yrs old) but smart looked fine on both, so I continued running. 
  • Server is getting older, built in 2014.
  • Parity check started yesterday but didn't finish due to disk2 failure. 
  • disk2 failure happened late in the parity check and this drive likely wasn't doing anything at that point, as it's 1/2 the size of parity.
  • I'm seeing recurring out of memory errors happening between 3-4am each day, along with Plex being killed each time.

I can't really make sense of what's going on, clearly more than just a failed drive.  Maybe someone can help? Should I run memtest?

I don't have a spare disk at the moment, but I can copy the data to another disk in the array and remove the failed disk, or copy it off the array if that's safer.

Thanks!

Edited by jimbobulator
removed attachment

Hello, thank you for the response.  I checked and re-set the drive connectors and did a hard reboot to see if it would come back.  I could hear a drive doing a click / click / click routine, and now it's showing disk2 as not installed.  I'm thinking it's completely toast?  I'm going to start moving the data off that drive in preparation for removal.

Edited by jimbobulator