Unable to replace Registration Key

Hi,

I recently upgraded my CPU (got my hands on a 5700G so I could spare my 1050Ti for something else) on my Unraid server and took the opportunity to replace a Sandisk Fit that stopped being able for read/write. It was preventing apps from being updated. Replaced it with an old 8GB Sandisk Cruzer, and upgraded my Unraid to 6.10rc4.

Unfortunately, while reinstalling the server (in a heavy 4U chasis), I accidentally broke the Cruzer while trying to remount it onto the rack. Bought a new thumbdrive (a metal-encased Kioxia USB 2.0 stick) but this time around, the "replace thumbdrive" option on My Server has been greyed out. I tried downloading the pro.key from my Unraid account but this is not working either.

To make matters worse, for some reason, after a boot or two, I can no longer get local host running and while the server can be pinged, the GUI is not reachable on my network either. From what I gathered, this could also be because of a bad "key".

Any ideas on what I can do next. My diagnostics file is attached. scarif-diagnostics-20220404-0118.zipThanks.