Unable to See NVME Drive

Good day. Hope this post finds you well. This is my first post so if I miss any info I will be sure to update it as needed but here goes.

So today I moved My unraid server to a new system. Everything works fine no problems at all. It was Painless and I am happy. I would like to setup a VM with my existing M.2 SSD with Windows on it as shown in SpaceInvaders video (Linked below) I am at the step now where I need to pass through the NVME drive but it is not even visible. In my bios I can boot off the drive like normal into windows as well as from the USB of unraid but I cannot see the NVME in my IOMMU groups. Now i tried my best to read through some other options on this forum but all cases where the NVME drive cannot be seen but it was no help. So this is a big issue as I wanted to replace my current cache to an NVME SSD as my board has two slots but  I cannot see my current one. Also It cannot be seen in the cache pool or by unassigned devices  

If I left any Info out or made a stupid error on my side that i am overlooking please let me know. I appreciate your help.

TLDR: Cannot see NVME drive in IOMMU Groups  but can see NVME as Windows boot drive in BIOS.

Specs:

I7 8700K

16GB DDR4 RAM

Z370 Aorus Gaming Ultra 2.0

GTX 1050ti

MKNSSDHL250GB-D8 - Mushkin M.2 SSD (Unable to see in unraid)

(Drives 6 totalexclu )

Video referenced

frodo-diagnostics-20220404-1325.zip

1 hour ago, JorgeB said:
Apr  4 12:41:56 Frodo kernel: ahci 0000:00:17.0: Found 1 remapped NVMe devices.
Apr  4 12:41:56 Frodo kernel: ahci 0000:00:17.0: Switch your BIOS from RAID to AHCI mode to use them.

Appreciate it. Thank you for the speedy reply. Have a great day further.

Kind Regards

Puffy