Asrock C2550D41 Issue

Hoping to get some assistance with my MB. I was moving some stuff around and unplugged my server. When I powered it back up, it won't boot. I'm heading out to get a VGA to HDMI adapter so I can see exactl what's going on but one thing I did notice is that there are two green lights that are on. One starts flashing after a bit but the other remains solid green. If you look at the attached pic, it's the one on the bottom left. Looks like it might be the Non Maskable Interrupt Button but I'm not entirely sure what to do about that.

Thought maybe someone here might know.

PXL_20220407_214354896.jpg

I can get to the ip of teh IPMI interface but could never really get it working after years of trying to. I ended up removing the cmos battery and shorting the pins. Then rebooted and got to the set date and time funtion after buying a vga to hdmi cable which I didn't have. Problem is I now need a keyboard which I will buy today. Hopefully, once I get that set in the bios I should be up and running. 

I think it's time I started thinking of upgrading my system anyhow. I think I'm going to buy some parts slowly over the next 3-5 months. Just first have to find a good mATX MB/CPU combo