Unraid Server crash and unmountable cache

Server was running for over 130 days.  Before that was probably even longer.  It has been a bit, so no idea what happened.

Had issue getting to my docker containers, they were suddenly unavailable.  Logged into the UI and saw memory Log 100%.  Went to Docker, show advanced, thinking I would be able to see what was sucking up all the memory, but did not see anything.  Kids wanted to watch a movie, so I told the server to reboot from the web UI.  It rebooted and now cache shows unmountable.  This is obviously why docker will not start, so now I am dead in the water trying to determine what happened.

attaching logs post reboot, not sure if they tell us what we need.  In the problems page, I see 2 errors that seem bad.

1. cache (SanDisk_SD8SB8U1T001122_164103801883) has file system errors ()

2. /boot/config/unraid_notify.cfg corrupted

tower-diagnostics-20220409-1618.zip

quick update.  Went through the FAQ page about attempting recovery.  I was able to mount the disk and copy the contents off.  While waiting, I saw the posts about btrfs becoming corrupted, so I figured lets switch to xfs.  stopped the array, changed the file system, started it, told it to format the disk.  Seems complete (took a while), but it still shows as unmountable.  is it possible the disk died?  It is an SSD and I was able to read off the old data, so I can only assume it is not dead, but I am not certain what to make of this.

One more update, perhaps the drive was barely hanging on and the format killed it. ran fdisk -l and disk was not listed, so I rebooted and on reboot, the disk does not show in the UI any more.

Edited by smakovits