General Issues for Commercial Use

good day,

my company would like to use your IT solution for our IT-infrastructure, but there are legal concerns as your website does not show any tax information or any kind of imprint with usual contact details. Also Lime Technology Inc does not show any such information.

Can you provide us with this or other information such as the well known Trusted store info?

The reason for concerns are possible dangers concerning credit card information or the like.

11 minutes ago, itimpi said:

I would suggest you email Limetech with these questions - they do not always see all questions asked in the forum.

thanks for the quick advise. will do so. But then again, I´m having troubles to find any contact information such as the general email of lime technology, inc. (not lime technologies or lime technology ltd.)

I do see their address, located in San Diego. according to this page:

https://www.manta.com/c/mhqvq8c/lime-technology-inc#contact

Maybe I´ll just give them a call.

29 minutes ago, Benbarian said:

thanks for the quick advise. will do so. But then again, I´m having troubles to find any contact information such as the general email of lime technology, inc. (not lime technologies or lime technology ltd.)

I do see their address, located in San Diego. according to this page:

https://www.manta.com/c/mhqvq8c/lime-technology-inc#contact

Maybe I´ll just give them a call.

There is a Contact Us option at the bottom of every forum page.