[Support] binhex - Overseerr

Overview: Support for Docker image arch-overseerr in the binhex repo.

Application: Overseerr - https://github.com/sct/overseerr

Docker Hub: https://hub.docker.com/r/binhex/arch-overseerr/

GitHub: https://github.com/binhex/arch-overseerr

Documentation: https://github.com/binhex/documentation

If you appreciate my work, then please consider buying me a beer 😁

btn_donate_SM.gif

For other Docker support threads and requests, news and Docker template support for the binhex repository please use the "General" thread here

On 4/20/2022 at 10:17 PM, binhex said:

I'm running both myself, no crash for me, perhaps you are running out of memory and OOM killer is kicking in.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

So I gave my vm's a bit less memory and now qbittorent is not crashing. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/22/2022 at 4:13 PM, brianbrifri said:

I realize that overseerr hasn't been updated in a while but it finally got one 3 days ago. How long can we expect to wait for the build pipeline to pick up the changes and push out the new version?
Thanks!

On 9/28/2022 at 2:18 AM, TCMapes said:

Would love to see the next version composed from binhex.

sorry for the delay guys, i had an issue with my smoke test, now fixed and the image was pushed a couple of hours ago, please check and pull.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

It looks like my Overseerr container is using a large amount of space for some reason. I'm literally not doing anything with Overseerr in terms of any users requesting, etc.

When I jump into a command line of the running container and run a

df -h

I get the below results:

sh-5.1# df -h
Filesystem      Size  Used Avail Use% Mounted on
/dev/loop2       30G   27G  2.4G  93% /
tmpfs            64M     0   64M   0% /dev
tmpfs            32G     0   32G   0% /sys/fs/cgroup
shm              64M     0   64M   0% /dev/shm
shfs            466G  313G  148G  68% /config
/dev/loop2       30G   27G  2.4G  93% /etc/hosts
tmpfs            32G     0   32G   0% /proc/acpi
tmpfs            32G     0   32G   0% /sys/firmware
sh-5.1# 

Why would the /config be 313G? Am I confused here?

Also here's the results from a docker ps -s

516dc733dc27   binhex/arch-overseerr     "/usr/bin/dumb-init …"   35 hours ago    Up 35 hours           0.0.0.0:5055->5055/tcp, :::5055->5055/tcp     binhex-overseerr     1.11GB (virtual 3.22GB)

Edited by rs5050
It looks like my Overseerr container is using a large amount of space for some reason. I'm literally not doing anything with Overseerr in terms of any users requesting, etc.

When I jump into a command line of the running container and run a
df -h

I get the below results:

sh-5.1# df -hFilesystem      Size  Used Avail Use% Mounted on/dev/loop2       30G   27G  2.4G  93% /tmpfs            64M     0   64M   0% /devtmpfs            32G     0   32G   0% /sys/fs/cgroupshm              64M     0   64M   0% /dev/shmshfs            466G  313G  148G  68% /config/dev/loop2       30G   27G  2.4G  93% /etc/hoststmpfs            32G     0   32G   0% /proc/acpitmpfs            32G     0   32G   0% /sys/firmwaresh-5.1# 

Why would the /config be 313G? Am I confused here?

Also here's the results from a docker ps -s

516dc733dc27   binhex/arch-overseerr     "/usr/bin/dumb-init …"   35 hours ago    Up 35 hours           0.0.0.0:5055->5055/tcp, :::5055->5055/tcp     binhex-overseerr     1.11GB (virtual 3.22GB)

313G is the consumed space for wherever /config is pointing at, probably your cache drive?

Sent from my 22021211RG using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 3/8/2023 at 3:57 PM, MosteanuV said:

Hey guys. How can I change the logo?

From what I read the logo in other distributions is:
"/app/overseerr/public/logo_full.svg"

But i can't make it to work on binhex,

Hi! Did you figure anything out about this? I looked through the appdata folder but don't see anything of the sort

• 2 months later...

For anyone else using this docker and getting a "Unable to authenticate." message when signing in using Plex: there is a bug in the current version of Overseer itself (v1.33) which is causing this.

https://github.com/sct/overseerr/issues/3507

Downgrading to v1.32.5 fixes this issue, to do this in Unraid simply edit the binhex-overseer docker container and replace Repository value with "binhex/arch-overseerr:1.32.5-1-01" and it will roll back to the previous working binhex version.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/22/2023 at 9:27 AM, BrynPalmer said:

For anyone else using this docker and getting a "Unable to authenticate." message when signing in using Plex: there is a bug in the current version of Overseer itself (v1.33) which is causing this.

https://github.com/sct/overseerr/issues/3507

Downgrading to v1.32.5 fixes this issue, to do this in Unraid simply edit the binhex-overseer docker container and replace Repository value with "binhex/arch-overseerr:1.32.5-1-01" and it will roll back to the previous working binhex version.

@BrynPalmer They've just closed my issue on GitHub and stated that "This is an issue with the binhex container. Reach out to them for support."

@binhex The 1.33 version fails to logon using a Plex account, not sure if there is a new port that needs opening for a websocket or something but signing in using Plex results in a 500 error from the https://{redacted}/api/v1/auth/plex endpoint with the following log entries.

2023-06-18T01:39:24.585Z [error][Plex.tv API]: Something went wrong while getting the account from plex.tv: Socket connection timeout 
2023-06-18T01:39:24.586Z [error][API]: Something went wrong authenticating with Plex account {"errorMessage":"Invalid auth token","ip":"{redacted}"}

9 hours ago, josh.gaby said:

They've just closed my issue on GitHub and stated that "This is an issue with the binhex container. Reach out to them for support."

well f*ck me!, that's a detailed explanation if ever I saw it!, I am simply packaging up what is available to me, so I'm unclear as to how this is specific to the image I produce, hmmm.

9 hours ago, josh.gaby said:

The 1.33 version fails to logon using a Plex account, not sure if there is a new port that needs opening for a websocket or something but signing in using Plex results in a 500 error from the https://{redacted}/api/v1/auth/plex endpoint with the following log entries.

if you are running my plex image in the default mode (host mode) then all ports will be open, if you aren't using my plex image then please detail which one you are using.

On 7/4/2023 at 8:32 PM, binhex said:

well f*ck me!, that's a detailed explanation if ever I saw it!, I am simply packaging up what is available to me, so I'm unclear as to how this is specific to the image I produce, hmmm.

if you are running my plex image in the default mode (host mode) then all ports will be open, if you aren't using my plex image then please detail which one you are using.

Its not Plex container related at all, the issue is when trying to use the actual plextv SSO to login to Overseerr, I am running your plexpass container though.

I really don't see how this is a container issue so I'm going to dig into the Overseerr code to see if I can find any issue at their end.

• 2 weeks later...