Has anyone got Compreface working on unraid?

Hi 

OK Im a noob!!

I decided over easter to finally use that spare hardware and migrate my old HP proliant microservers running windows server and use Unraid on a custom built server.

Brilliant and much easier to use and configure.

One of the reasons was to also migrate from Smarththings to HomeAssistant.  

Both are a great move and have proven to be uneventful and most stuff is working or mid migration.

I used the opportunitiy to build face regognition on the video steams for security reasons.

Ive happily got Frigate, Double Take and Deepstack working and Im able to trigger things, but Im not happy with deep stack and want to use Compreface.

I've tried to install compreface, but keep hitting problem depending on how I install the docker.  

I've tried Corgan's template and I basically get a server error when I try to run (I dont even get a log out of the thing)

With the default integration I get it to load and it crashes every few seconds and goes into a startup loop. (various places)

Has anyone actually got the Compreface docker installed and working on an AMD ryzen 3600X and if so can they give some pointers on getting compreface installed and running.

I can add a log file if necessary but just wanted to start with basic pointers first.

• 1 year later...