2nd USB died within 12 months - Emailed Support As now locked out. Anyone using a Server Sata DOM?

So i've just had my second USB die in the span of 12 months.

Now locked out of my server, which is annoying with the needing to email support regarding fixing my license, sigh. But i have sent the email.

What I am asking is has anyone used a Server Sata DOM as their 'flash drive' to potentially get some better longevity out of a flash drive. I have tried various brands that I can actually purchase around me (as they always die when you dont want it too) and am thinking of shelling out a bit extra to hopefully have some space between another dang USB failure.

23 minutes ago, itimpi said:

You could always temporarily use a trial licence

More mucking about than should be necessary.

I am looking forward to the login that is eventually coming so its just tied to my account

I have tried with the whole contents of the /config over, no option to start a trial

So I deleted the key file and the trial file from /config which now just says missing key file... lol.

Going to copy the trail key back to see what happens

Edit - nope didn't work either... lol

Edited by Joshndroid
31 minutes ago, Joshndroid said:

I have tried with the whole contents of the /config over, no option to start a trial

If you want to use a trial then you must not copy the config/super.dat file across and then reassign the drives as they were.  Other configuration fines CAN be copied