My Server question on functionality

Ever since My Servers came I tried to use it, at the time I had more plugins and quite soon got into trouble with random reboots. Since syslog's were to little or no help I took a fresh start and uninstalled all but absolutely essentials plugin, My Server was sent to uninstall also. Result was a rock-solid Unraid-server.

After I installed  6.10.0-rc5 and had it up and running some time I tried My Servers again with random reboots as a result. So, I got rid of it again, and once again my trusted Unraid-box is what it should be, rock solid.

I remember I had issues with Unraid API, I had it crontabbed to do a API-restart once a day, that helped quite much but server was never perfect.

So, this is more of a question than a bug-hunt due the experienced behavior: 

- What is supposed to happen with issues on Unraid API, is there a watchdog causing reboots?

- Is there ANY function in My Server plugin that would command a reboot in some erroneous situation?

Is there a way to have a scheduled backup of flash-drive to off-site without My Servers or do I need to make a crontabbed copy and then move to external server myself? As it looks now I see no point on installing it again due experiences so far.