Nextcloud AIO docker from Docker Hub

Docker Hub: https://hub.docker.com/r/nextcloud/all-in-one

Github: https://github.com/nextcloud/all-in-one

Seems like this package cannot be found in Community Apps. I haven't installed a docker from Docker Hub before but I really like this setup. Is someone willing to bring this to Community Apps or how easy is it to bring dockers from Docker Hub to my server without screwing everything up? xD 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 6/24/2022 at 1:48 AM, Pstark said:

That guide was very helpful. This along with me finding out I needed swag allowed me to finally get it working. Thanks! Does anyone know to access the it via the local network? 

Which  template did you end up using . 

I am trying to figure out setting it up

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi guys,

I am trying to run the Nextcloud AIO container and I am running on CGNAT and I have it successfully running on the CF Argo tunnel. However when i go to setup the app at the start where it asks for domain, it has an issue, how do I disable the domain check in the Unraid Nextcloud AIO container?

Any ideas? Tks

• 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Hi,

as allready explained in the German Forum, i wanted to have acces to nextcloud via my DMZ-vlan. I activated the subnet inside docker settings to a second nic wich is vlan tagged. So the AIO Master Container (and NPM) got an IP from the DMZ subnet:

grafik.thumb.png.d4e83b05703e9a7150455be26aa44326.png

But after starting the Subcontainers, apache and talk do listen at the same IP like the host, who is on the management subnet, blocked from public by firewall:

grafik.thumb.png.ed90b19cca68e1a59b13a277ddce7e08.png

As you can imagine, theres is no conection possible with this configuration.

Does anyone have a solution to bring the subcontainers (apache and talk) to the same subnet like the mastercontainer?

Happy hollidays

Sparky

Edited by Sparky_Ol