[SUPPORT] UnRAIDES - FileBrowser

2094922829_UNRAIDESBANNERFORO.thumb.png.5141a19f34c9f5b68b2247340c3a704d.png

Application: FileBrowser - https://filebrowser.org/

Docker Hub: https://hub.docker.com/r/unraides/filebrowser

Please post any questions relating to this docker you have in this thread.

This docker has the advantage that it uses the user and group that have by default unraid, so you can move and create files easily because it will work transparently with samba and you will not have permissions problems. It also uses the default network so you can use a reverse proxy without problems too.

• Like 4
  • 1 month later...

I have installed the Docker and reverse proxied it. Everything works as intended except for the share function. I guess I am  missing something simple. If I pick a file there's no share icon on the upper right. I am under administrator with share checked in settings. If I go into share management in settings it says its lonely lol. Any ideas?

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 12/13/2023 at 6:17 PM, Ravichandran said:

Could someone please provide a step-by-step guide to access filebrowser from internet (including NGINX settings). It works from local network, but, not from outside the network. Thanks in advance.

Hi,

In english you have this:

In Spanish you have this:

Best regards.

On 11/7/2022 at 5:36 AM, nanohits said:

I just. installed Filebrowser but there is an issue with folders. 

So if I am an admin and have a folder, and if I add a user they can see everything in my own folder. How do we prevent this from happening?

Hi,

That's not a problem, it's how filebrowser works. If you need to separate users you must create different folders for each user and in the Scope option you add the path to the share you have created in the format /folder/folder/folder/. You have to end with a / otherwise you will get an error.

Best regards.