Webui loads forever (Pre Release)

Dont know if its a pre release thing but had this on stable too from time to time.

Its present after restart too, my webui takes a few minutes to load, but it is loading and working. 
All containers and VM´s run perfekt, it seems like something is blocking the webui from loading, cant find anything and didnt change anything (plugins etc) 

Someone have an idea whats happening here? 

server-diagnostics-20220507-0830.zip

It looks like you've got multiple browser sessions and/or devices still open to the webUI which doesn't help things out.

Also, one quirk of the UI is that basically until everything is started then it webUI won't respond to login attempts.  IE: After all containers are started (including whatever delays) and the VMs are started will the UI begin to start.

2 minutes ago, Squid said:

It looks like you've got multiple browser sessions and/or devices still open to the webUI which doesn't help things out.

Also, one quirk of the UI is that basically until everything is started then it webUI won't respond to login attempts.  IE: After all containers are started (including whatever delays) and the VMs are started will the UI begin to start.

I had make a backup at the time of diag and becouse of the long loading times i had multiple instance open, it makes no diffrenze if i use one tab or more, my containers are up quite some time and even this makes no diffrence 

Here a few more stats and infos, all the lsof tasks seems a bit of to me 

image.thumb.png.87115a3baf74bf9aee6d007c4ed0b7eb.png

image.png.b9da278745432a29fc7eb89b5f9f60ac.png

after stopping the docker service webui gets responsive again, but have a high CPU usage, every core about 10-30%, i pinned my cores so when i stop docker service unraid have 16/32 Cores/Threats alone

My Log was at 100%, mainly nginx with a lot of worker connections are not enough lines

another strange thing, i want to stop the array but the buttons are blinking (Mover and Stop Array) so some Array process is spawning again and again? 

after restart and starting all up again it looks good so far, will see if it break after some time