Gigabit or 10Gigabit for Kodi 4K?

I only use Kodi for my personal 4K Remuxes from my Unraid Server. Home network at my old house was Gifabit, but I’d still run into buffering from time to time, despite tons of attempted optimizations via advanced settings.

Trying to avoid any buffering this time. Would it be beneficial to jump to 10 Gigabit infrastructure, this time?

Playback devices would likely still be gigabit unless I can upgrade Shield Pro or Odroid N2 via USB 2.5-10gig adapter…

1 minute ago, Squid said:

If the playback device doesn't have to transcode, 1G is more than sufficient.  Devices connected via WiFi introduce other complications since the bandwidth varies considerably

Only asking about hardwired. Would Debra potentially be too slow?

The hard drives would be fine.

But, if you are using a cheap Android box, then while they do say "Yes I can handle x265 and 4K" bear in mind that they're lying.  Not exactly lying but massively stretching the truth.  They can handle it if the file sizes are very small (couple gig for a movie)  Any reasonable excellent quality x265 (25Gig+) and a cheap box will choke.  There's a reason why Shields cost more. 

2 minutes ago, Squid said:

The hard drives would be fine.

But, if you are using a cheap Android box, then while they do say "Yes I can handle x265 and 4K" bear in mind that they're lying.  Not exactly lying but massively stretching the truth.  They can handle it if the file sizes are very small (couple gig for a movie)  Any reasonable excellent quality x265 (25Gig+) and a cheap box will choke.  There's a reason why Shields cost more. 

Nah, I’m using the right devices. ODroid N2, Shield Pro, ATV4K (minus pass through)