No web gui connection

Go to solution Solved by Minimushroomman,

About a month ago I had to restore my boot flash after a device failure. It was an older backup from February after an issue with my server's connection to the backup server. After restoring my OS to 6.10 rc2 or 3; when I update my OS and reboot I couldn't get access to my web GUI. To temporarily fix the issue, I was able to limp along without updating the OS or rebooting the server to have access to the GUI. Today I have some free time after my business had closed to work on resolving the issue. I updated to rc7, and I still have the same issue. My flash backup is current after resolving the connection issues, so I can try to restore to that to restore access to the GUI, but while I have the boot flash out I'll post a diagnostics report in search of a solution. Before shutting down the server I tried to delete my SSl certs because I was having issues with them previously. Let me know if you need any more information and I will let you know if removing the certs and rebooting fixed it, or if I can access it after restoring to my flash backup.

russellspets-diagnostics-20220508-1735.zip

55 minutes ago, ljm42 said:

We made some tweaks, please go to Settings -> Management Access.  (If it shows that certificate_bundle.pem exists, delete it first)  Then click the Provision button again.

Things look like they're working again. Thanks! I'll test the remote access when I get home :)

• Like 1