Update All Docker Button breaks containers.

Each time I use the Update All docker button, it fails to remove the container stating that the container is already in use.

giving a server error. Then I have a ghost container that refuses to be removed.

error.pngserver error.png                                            I have tried deleting the docker.img and rebuilding but the problem keeps re-occuring. The only way of removing the containers is by doing a full restart on the server. The shutdown then hangs when it's trying to unmount the drives. Eventually this leads to a dirty shutdown. Once the server is back up, then the command "docker rm --force "container" " works.

loki-syslog-20220512-2318.zip

Edited by raujaku
for information
1 hour ago, Squid said:

You've got some modification / script 

May 12 14:30:01 Loki docker: RAM-Disk synced

First thing to do is get rid of this, reboot and then try again.

I don't know of any modifications/script that I made or were to even get rid of that? I checked /etc/rc.d/rc.docker since right after it starts the ram-disk is synced and the only mention in that file is "DOCKER_RAMDISK=true."

After checking the log and noticing the sync every 30 minutes a search found this. 

I've removed it, rebooted and will wait to see if a nother container flips out.

Edited by raujaku