Building 5 pc virtualized server and need more information/knowledge and hardware recommendations

Servs

I live with my wife, and three bestfriends/roommates in Texas USA. Its unbearably hot year round and i want a server solution to end our heating problems once and for all. We are all planning to pitch in, and i have experience with virtualization, linux, gpu passthrough, and unraid already but dont know enough about PCIe bandwidth, latency over fiber data transfer, and AMD Epyc. Im hoping to gather more information and maybe CPU and motherboard recommendations to start the planning phase of this endeavor. Some things id like to know:

• Is Threadripper limited in bandwidth enough to where 5 systems running the following specs would be bottlenecked/impossible?
    • 10 core max | 4 core min
    • 64gb ram max | 16gb min
    • 8tb ssd max | 1tb min
    • RTX 3080 max | RTX 3060 min
    • Heavy bandwidth USB bus powered interfaces for various streaming/creative workflows (ie: audio interface, mic preamp, elgato streamdeck, webcams, ect)

• Can any windows 10/11 vm's run on ring 0? If not, would it be better to build 5 individual computers in a rack and use fiber to transfer data to usb hubs?
    • Asking for kernel level game anti-cheats like Valorant

• How is the latency on either a virtualized setup or multi rack mounted computers using fiber to transfer usb data?
    • Will there be noticeable delay in games?
    • Will it interfere with the speed at which functions of a macro provide over IFTTT or similar solutions? (ie: delay in activation)

• What is a good 32 core AMD Epyc cpu and motherboard for the 5 systems plus any additional fiber pcie cards needed for usb transfer?
    • Amazon, Newegg, or any other US links would be appreciated but names alone will suffice