[SUPPORT] SmartPhoneLover - Homarr

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Good afternoon,

Just got done setting up this dashboard, looks nice and functional.

Has anyone been able to get a cameras rtsp feed to work with the video widget? If so, please detail what you did (instructions, screenshots, etc.). 

As always, I appreciate everyones help!

-MW

On 6/8/2023 at 2:41 PM, mfwade said:

Good afternoon,

Just got done setting up this dashboard, looks nice and functional.

Has anyone been able to get a cameras rtsp feed to work with the video widget? If so, please detail what you did (instructions, screenshots, etc.). 

As always, I appreciate everyones help!

-MW

Disregard. I was able to install Restreamer which allowed me accomplish what my original intent was. To stream my moms camera's to my dashboard.

Thanks again.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, SmartPhoneLover said:

The update is already available on its repository. If you can't pull it, the problem is on your side.

565675678678.JPG

565675678678-1.JPG

I know it's available on github.  The Homarr docker hasn't been updated to use that - thus my question.  Unraid app store isn't showing an update available for it - I'm using the :latest tag as well...

2 hours ago, JasonK said:

I know it's available on github.  The Homarr docker hasn't been updated to use that - thus my question.  Unraid app store isn't showing an update available for it - I'm using the :latest tag as well...

Mmmm, if you're talking about the APPS tab, it won't, as I didn't make any changes to the template. There are no changes or additions to be incorporated into the Homarr template.

If you're talking about DOCKER tab, and Homarr not displaying any update available, would like to ask something: It just shows Homarr container as 'up-to-date'? Or do you see it as unavailable or broken link?

14 hours ago, SmartPhoneLover said:

Mmmm, if you're talking about the APPS tab, it won't, as I didn't make any changes to the template. There are no changes or additions to be incorporated into the Homarr template.

If you're talking about DOCKER tab, and Homarr not displaying any update available, would like to ask something: It just shows Homarr container as 'up-to-date'? Or do you see it as unavailable or broken link?

Hey there!  Homarr did have a docker update the other day, which was applied.  Performed that update.  Still running 0.12 (per my Homarr page):

image.thumb.png.458151a46599112e989549cd1213e4b9.png

image.png.ddc88fcdc28f604eead73bc167367c58.png

Having just now discovered the "About" entry on the hamburger menu (never really had use to hunt around/look at the hamburger menu lol), seems it has updated to 0.13:

image.png.02e949923e3f3074a1de1982a0d1e206.png

So it appears that the version info at the top left of the window just didn't get updated text-wise.

18 minutes ago, JasonK said:

Hey there!  Homarr did have a docker update the other day, which was applied.  Performed that update.  Still running 0.12 (per my Homarr page):

image.png.ddc88fcdc28f604eead73bc167367c58.png

Homarr allows you to customize the Dashboard's title content. Maybe you have that set from and old version, or something weird happent.

Just go to Settings > Customizations > Page Metadata, and there you can adjust the title.

Just set this up and it looks good.  I can reach it internally but when I try to reach it externally, via Nginx Proxy Manager reverse proxy, I get 500 Errors.  Anyone else see this?  Most like misconfigured on my side but most of the options have been tried.

Dug around a bit and the logs show *10086 invalid port in upstream as the issue.  Not sure what else to try.  The config files look like the others.

*All sorted now.  BDU error.  One does not need http:// when nginx requires only the host address.

Edited by dalben
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/19/2023 at 5:52 AM, SmartPhoneLover said:

Homarr allows you to customize the Dashboard's title content. Maybe you have that set from and old version, or something weird happent.

Just go to Settings > Customizations > Page Metadata, and there you can adjust the title.

Fresh install of the app and it also says 0.12 for me. Must be using a different variable or just plain text in the source instead of referencing the actual file version

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/10/2023 at 9:16 PM, dopeytree said:

Keep getting this notice in the syslog:

homarr: Could not download icon https://raw.githubusercontent.com/SmartPhoneLover/unraid-docker-templates/main/templates/icons/homarr.png

2 hours ago, casperse said:

Me to

Hi, the support in this thread has been discontinued, because the original maintainer did not wish to continue providing support for Unraid Apps. The solution has been posted in the new thread:

Can you let me know, if this fixes it for you? Did the incorrect Icon prevent you from starting Homarr?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...