6.10rc8 docker没有模板库啊?

有了一个变通的方法,我得把那个路径保存好。

真是令人困惑,太困惑了,那么好用的一个功能竟然取消了。GitHub上那么多好用的docker模板都用不了了,要知道有些docker是一些作者自定义的,不是官方原版的,这样只能应用市场的话,那些第三方的docker只能手动一个一个填写参数去添加容器,这真是个倒退。

4 hours ago, leeyonwang said:

With a workaround, I have to save that path.

It's so confusing, so confusing, that such a useful feature has been eliminated. So many useful docker templates on GitHub are no longer available. You must know that some dockers are customized by some authors, not the official original version. If this can only be applied to the market, those third-party dockers can only manually fill in the parameters one by one. Adding containers, it's really a step backwards.

Any templates that aren't within Apps are not there either because

• For one reason or another the template is deprecated / blacklisted
  • The maintainer has never submitted them for inclusion in Apps.  Nothing I can do about that.

At the end of the day, the Template Repositories part of the UI was always intended to be a temporary "feature".  It was CA that was always the desired goal.  And, if you work with "Add Container" and the drop down to select a template.  Apps does support extra repositories that aren't publicly published within it.  Template Repositories was basically a redundant section that has long been superseded and it was long past time to remove it (If I had my way, it would have been removed in 2015 not 2022)