Unraid cannot resolve DNS after Wireguard uninstall

Hi everyone,

I have been using Unraid and reading in this forum for a couple of years and I am amazed about the quality of the software and the helpfulness of the community.

I have come accross a problem I cannot help to figure out. I have installed the Dynamix-Wireguard plugin and due to me not being able to connect to other hosts in the host network, I thought about uninstalling and reinstalling the plugin. I uninstalled the plugin and around that time Unraid was incapable of resolving DNS queries. In the Network settings I have allways put the Google DNS and Cloudflare DNS IPs and up until now it has worked.

All Docker containers cannot connect to the internet as well. When I try to reinstall the Wireguard plugin, I cannot connect to "Apps" (Github) and installing it directly via Plugins is not possible either.

Does anybody know what I can do to fix DNS?

Thank you all so much :) (Diagnostics attached)

homeserver-diagnostics-20220520-1333.zip

image.png

Edit 1: It also seems impossible to ping e.g. 1.1.1.1 - but local IPs, like the Router (Gateway) are possible.

Edited by stefan2030