CPU 100%

According to your diagnostics your syslog is being spammed with messages of the form:

May 21 10:45:25 server kernel: sd 7:0:18:0: [sdf] tag#110 UNKNOWN(0x2003) Result: hostbyte=0x00 driverbyte=DRIVER_OK cmd_age=0s
May 21 10:45:25 server kernel: sd 7:0:18:0: [sdf] tag#110 Sense Key : 0x5 [current] 
May 21 10:45:25 server kernel: sd 7:0:18:0: [sdf] tag#110 ASC=0x26 ASCQ=0x0 
May 21 10:45:25 server kernel: sd 7:0:18:0: [sdf] tag#110 CDB: opcode=0x42 42 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 18 00
May 21 10:45:25 server kernel: blk_update_request: critical target error, dev sdf, sector 941623360 op 0x3:(DISCARD) flags 0x0 phys_seg 1 prio class 0

with the sector number changing.   The sdf device appears to be your cache2 device.    This makes it sound as if it could be failing :( 

I'm using a SAS controller for my disks. I had a bunch of errors on my ryzen board with the internal controller, and going SAS eliminated them.  I wanted to test the SAS cables.  Switching them did nothing.  I put the cache drives back on the internal motherboard controller, and I no longer have the error in my log. 

Recently, disk 2 was giving me errors, and an extended SMART test showed no errors.  This happens every 3 months.  Restarting fixes the issue.

It looks like I'm going to have to by a new SAS controller.  First, I'll wait and see if the disk 2 error shows up again.  Maybe having the cache drives and share drives on the same controller causes some kind of issue. 

Yes but not running at the time. I'm thinking it could be the zoneminder docker.  htop with 100% cpu showed zmc process consuming 66% of the ram.  It seems like a docker issue. The other potential docker is crash plan pro.  I have it set to limit memory usage.  I'm going to try and monitor the ram and kill off a docker to see how much gets freed.