Can the administrator of your forum help users solve problems?

On 5/27/2022 at 4:12 PM, song said:

Thank you, I know this thing, unRAID output display will affect the decoding of EMBY video, I have made a comparison between 6.92 and 6.10, in the same 4K movie, 6.10 is weaker than 6.92 decoding. The number of frames dropped by 6 due to the fact that the core display is working for UNRAID and is still occupying the core display in the background even when the monitor is not connected

Sorry for the delay, but finally I got some time to test it on my machine.

I've used Emby (throttling disabled) with Intel HW transcoding (Intel i5-10600) on 6.9.2 and 6.10.2 with the Intel-GPU-TOP & Intel-GVTg plugin installed while I had the i915 module blacklisted in modrprobe.d

I am happy to report that I don't see any real difference between 6.9.2 and 6.10.2 while transcoding a 4K HEVC, HDR, HFR file to the 1080p 60Mbit/s preset from Emby. No dropped frames or something like that, actually in terms of transcoding I see a bit of improvement but that's negligible:

6.10.2: ~130FPS

6.9.2: ~110FPS

grafik.png.3c644484556ac41deeaa61dcc95a85e4.png

5 minutes ago, ich777 said:

Sorry for the delay, but finally I got some time to test it on my machine.

I've used Emby (throttling disabled) with Intel HW transcoding (Intel i5-10600) on 6.9.2 and 6.10.2 with the Intel-GPU-TOP & Intel-GVTg plugin installed while I had the i915 module blacklisted in modrprobe.d

I am happy to report that I don't see any real difference between 6.9.2 and 6.10.2 while transcoding a 4K HEVC, HDR, HFR file to the 1080p 60Mbit/s preset from Emby. No dropped frames or something like that, actually in terms of transcoding I see a bit of improvement but that's negligible:

6.10.2: ~130FPS

6.9.2: ~110FPS

grafik.png.3c644484556ac41deeaa61dcc95a85e4.png

Thank you very much for your test result. I also tested by myself later. The reason is that the new version of EMby has a decline in decoding performance, which has nothing to do with UNRAID

• Like 1

20220608011021.thumb.png.3938872fde49e0e20d024fba79696969.png

2 minutes ago, trurl said:

Which log information?

Jun 8 00:19:33 song nginx: 2022/06/08 00:19:33 [error] 4701#4701: *1779916 recv() failed (104: Connection reset by peer) while reading upstream, client: 192.168.50.12, server: , request: "GET //wsproxy/5701/ HTTP/1.1", upstream: "http://127.0.0.1:5701/", host: "192.168.50.254"

Edited by song

Could you tell me if the question I raised yesterday about installing the driver prompt 43 for windows graphics card has been shelved? Why is there no solution? When I go back to version 6.92, I can normally use the independent display output screen. This will happen once I upgrade to version 6.10! Do I want to stay in version 6.92 forever? I bought the genuine version for the convenience of upgrading the system. Why should so many problems be released in the new version!

32 minutes ago, song said:

Could you tell me if the question I raised yesterday about installing the driver prompt 43 for windows graphics card has been shelved? Why is there no solution? 

You need to have a little patience, support in the forum is mainly done by other Unraid users, answers can take some time, not everybody is constantly on the forum, also not every problem has a solution.

59 minutes ago, JorgeB said:

It's a hardware error, but cannot tell from where based on that.

This error has not occurred before. It just appeared today. I sent you the system log file. Can you tell what hardware went wrong? The information level of my log is "fatal"

Edited by song
1 minute ago, trurl said:

Diagnostics is better than syslog since it already includes syslog since boot along with a lot of other information about your hardware and configuration.

Are these log entries associated with any actual problem you are having?

OK, I have uploaded the diagnostic information file. I haven't changed the hardware configuration. Because my graphics card gtx650ti installed the windows graphics card driver in version 6.10 will prompt error 43, so today I restored to the system backup of version 6.92. I found that windows can normally install and use the graphics card driver in version 6.92. After testing and comparison, I just restored to the backup of version 6.10, These error messages appear only after viewing the logsong-diagnostics-20220616-2104.zip

6 minutes ago, JorgeB said:

From what I could find it's apparently related to the Intel microcode, if that's the case it should go away with a future release that includes an updated microcode.

My CPU model is "i5-10500 es version". These error messages did not appear when I upgraded to 6.10.3. Today, in order to test whether my gtx650ti can work normally in version 6.92, I rollback to version 6.92. I am happy to tell you that in version 6.92, my graphics card can be normally used in Windows and the driver of my graphics card can be installed normally without 43 errors. After verification, I restored the system backup of 6.10.3. I regret to tell you that in version 6.10, the graphics card still does not work, and 43 errors are prompted when installing the graphics card driver, so I checked the log and found the log information of these errors, which I have never seen before