AMD Athlon 3000G Unsupported

Go to solution Solved by Kuzok,

Apologies if this has been brought up a thousand times already but I am now stuck.

I have a Athlon 3000G with a Aorus B450 Elite and keep getting CPU is unsupported.

SVM Enabled, Global C States disabled. 

What am I missing here. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

3 minutes ago, trurl said:

How long have you waited after that message appears to see if it finishes booting?

I left it a while and it went to just a blinking curser for quite a while then it said waiting for safe shutdown or something to that effect. So effectively, that's where it ends.

1 minute ago, trurl said:

Nope, literally everything else boots, Windows, Ubuntu, POP OS, TrueNAS. Not a single issue across the board but I REALLY would like to run Unraid again. I already have a standard licenced I used about 2 years ago but I was testing other things so want to get back to it, Previously I had Unraid on a Dell R510. Worked great

31 minutes ago, Kuzok said:

Nope, literally everything else boots, Windows, Ubuntu, POP OS, TrueNAS. Not a single issue across the board but I REALLY would like to run Unraid again. I already have a standard licenced I used about 2 years ago but I was testing other things so want to get back to it, Previously I had Unraid on a Dell R510. Worked great

Which mode are you trying to boot into? Standard or GUI, have you tried safe mode?