[SUPPORT] SmartPhoneLover - tinyMediaManager

tinymediamanager.png

This docker template was created based on an already available official docker image

GitLab: https://gitlab.com/tinyMediaManager/tinyMediaManager

DockerHub: https://hub.docker.com/r/tinymediamanager/tinymediamanager

Documentation: https://www.tinymediamanager.org/docs/
My Repository: https://github.com/SmartPhoneLover/unraid-docker-templates

DESCRIPTION
tinyMediaManager is a full featured media manager to organize and clean up your media library. It is designed to allow you to create/view/edit the metadata, artwork and file structure for your media files used by Kodi (formerly XBMC), Plex, MediaPortal, Emby, Jellyfin and other compatible media center software.

Features:

- Automatic updates

- GUI and command line interfaces

- Metadata scrapers for IMDb, TheMovieDb, TVDb, OFDb, Moviemeter, Trakt and more

- Artwork downloaders for TheMovieDb, TVDb and FanArt.tv

- Trailer downloads from TheMovieDb and HD-Trailers.net

- Subtitles downloaded from OpenSubtitles.org

- Manually edit any metadata fields with ease

- Automatic file renaming according to any user-defined format

- Powerful search features with custom filters and sorting

- Saves everything in .nfo files automatically recognized by Kodi and most other media centers

- Technical metadata like codecs, duration and resolution extracted from each media file

- Group movies into sets with special artwork common to all movies in it

- Import TV show collections no matter the file organization style used

VERSION
1.0 (2022-05-21)

If you are going to report a bug or request something to be added/modified, please, take into consideration that I will only be able to apply changes for the work I own only. For example, if I create a docker template for an already existing docker image (not created by me), I won't be able to do more for that image than forward your report or request to the owner of the project.

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

Is there a way to add the paths as network paths such as \\Tower\Movies instead of the local paths? I have TinyMM on my PC and would love to just copy over the database files and settings and start using it in the docker without loosing my current database. On my PC the media source paths were added as a network path.

I just bit the bullet and rebuilt the database in the docker version. Having network paths would still be nice though.

Another thing I noticed is that I can not open the path to my movies using the path link under a movie's detail page. It always give an error that it can not open the path. I will on occasion use that to quickly check the folders to make sure there are no errant files laying around and that things were renamed properly.

Screenshot 2022-06-22 184711.jpg

Edited by kricker
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi,

When I use tinyMediaManager to rename, the owner of renamed/moved files is set to "UNKNOWN".

Then if I want to do additional touches on files (like a move to another folder, with Krusaders for example) I can't unless I change the owner to "nobody" or "root".

Is there a setup to do in the docker template or via docker console to fix this ?

Thank you.

Edited by zarkoff
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

The new 4.3.9 update applied successfully, but now I can't get tinymediamanager to load. It's just sitting there stuck on the loading UI screen.

Is it possible to rollback the version to 4.3.8.2 until this is resolved?

Here is the error message from the logs:

Xvnc TigerVNC 1.11.0 - built 2022-01-26 17:59
Copyright (C) 1999-2020 TigerVNC Team and many others (see README.rst)
See https://www.tigervnc.org for information on TigerVNC.
Underlying X server release 12011000, The X.Org Foundation

Sun Mar 19 13:47:59 2023
 vncext:      VNC extension running!
 vncext:      Listening for VNC connections on all interface(s), port 5900
 vncext:      created VNC server for screen 0
Listening on http://:4000
Openbox-Message: Unable to find a valid menu file "/var/lib/openbox/debian-menu.xml"
: not foundenbox/autostart: 1: 
tint2: Using glib slice allocator (default). Run tint2 with environment variable G_SLICE=always-malloc in case of strange behavior or crashes
tint2: xRandr: Found crtc's: 1
tint2: xRandr: Linking output VNC-0 with crtc 0, resolution 1024x768, DPI 96
tint2: No XSETTINGS manager, tint2 uses config option 'launcher_icon_theme'.
tint2: Loading config file: /app/.config/tint2/tint2rc
tint2: real transparency off.... depth: 24
tint2: panel items: T
tint2: nb monitors 1, nb monitors used 1, nb desktops 4
tint2: panel 1 uses scale 1 

ERROR: openbox-xdg-autostart requires PyXDG to be installed
tint2: pixmap background detection failed
tint2: Kernel uevent interface initialized...
 Connections: accepted: 127.0.0.1::37780
 SConnection: Client needs protocol version 3.8
 SConnection: Client requests security type VncAuth(2)
2023-03-19 13:48:00,764 INFO success: x11 entered RUNNING state, process has stayed up for > than 1 seconds (startsecs)
2023-03-19 13:48:00,764 INFO success: x11 entered RUNNING state, process has stayed up for > than 1 seconds (startsecs)
2023-03-19 13:48:00,764 INFO success: app entered RUNNING state, process has stayed up for > than 1 seconds (startsecs)
2023-03-19 13:48:00,764 INFO success: app entered RUNNING state, process has stayed up for > than 1 seconds (startsecs)
2023-03-19 13:48:00,764 INFO success: easy-novnc entered RUNNING state, process has stayed up for > than 1 seconds (startsecs)
2023-03-19 13:48:00,764 INFO success: easy-novnc entered RUNNING state, process has stayed up for > than 1 seconds (startsecs)
2023-03-19 13:48:00,765 INFO success: openbox entered RUNNING state, process has stayed up for > than 1 seconds (startsecs)
2023-03-19 13:48:00,765 INFO success: openbox entered RUNNING state, process has stayed up for > than 1 seconds (startsecs)

Sun Mar 19 13:48:02 2023
 VNCSConnST:  Server default pixel format depth 24 (32bpp) little-endian rgb888
 VNCSConnST:  Client pixel format depth 24 (32bpp) little-endian rgb888
 ComparingUpdateTracker: 0 pixels in / 0 pixels out
 ComparingUpdateTracker: (1:-nan ratio)
/build/tint2-gOW2dq/tint2-16.7/src/util/signals.c 161: triggering tint2 restart, reason: configuration change in the root window
tint2: /build/tint2-gOW2dq/tint2-16.7/src/main.c 782: restarting tint2...
tint2: xRandr: Found crtc's: 1
tint2: xRandr: Linking output VNC-0 with crtc 0, resolution 3440x1222, DPI 96
tint2: No XSETTINGS manager, tint2 uses config option 'launcher_icon_theme'.
tint2: Loading config file: /app/.config/tint2/tint2rc
tint2: real transparency off.... depth: 24
tint2: panel items: T
tint2: nb monitors 1, nb monitors used 1, nb desktops 4
tint2: panel 1 uses scale 1 
tint2: Kernel uevent interface initialized...

Exception: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError thrown from the UncaughtExceptionHandler in thread "Timer-4"

Exception: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError thrown from the UncaughtExceptionHandler in thread "Timer-5"

Exception: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError thrown from the UncaughtExceptionHandler in thread "TimerQueue"

Exception: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError thrown from the UncaughtExceptionHandler in thread "Timer-10"

Exception: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError thrown from the UncaughtExceptionHandler in thread "Timer-3"

Exception: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError thrown from the UncaughtExceptionHandler in thread "idle-timeout-task"

Exception: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError thrown from the UncaughtExceptionHandler in thread "Timer-9"

Exception: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError thrown from the UncaughtExceptionHandler in thread "Timer-8"

Exception: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError thrown from the UncaughtExceptionHandler in thread "Timer-2"

Exception: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError thrown from the UncaughtExceptionHandler in thread "Timer-6"

Exception: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError thrown from the UncaughtExceptionHandler in thread "Timer-7"

Exception: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError thrown from the UncaughtExceptionHandler in thread "Timer-1"

Exception: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError thrown from the UncaughtExceptionHandler in thread "main"

Exception: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError thrown from the UncaughtExceptionHandler in thread "AWT-Shutdown"

Exception: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError thrown from the UncaughtExceptionHandler in thread "process reaper"

Exception: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError thrown from the UncaughtExceptionHandler in thread "ForkJoinPool.commonPool-worker-14"

Self Resolved

Issue:
Looking at the TMM logs, I was getting a Java Heap OutofMemory error due to the large size of my library

Fix Guide:
https://gitlab.com/tinyMediaManager/tinyMediaManager/-/issues/1912

Additional Important Info:

Changing the allocated memory from 512MB to 8192MB resolved the issue along with this info below.

DO NOT use TextEdit in MacOS to create the launcher-extra.yml file. Even if you correct the file extension it creates hidden garbage text at the beginning of the file that makes it unreadable to TMM upon launching the application - thus it creates a new default file and ignoring yours and keeps re-launching / crashing

I used Microsoft Visual Studio Code to generate a clean launcher-extra.yml file and everything was fixed from there.

Hope this helps some one else down the road.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello all. Im getting the following error when installing this Docker. Can anyone help please?

docker run
  -d
  --name='tinyMediaManager'
  --net='bridge'
  -e TZ="Europe/London"
  -e HOST_OS="Unraid"
  -e HOST_HOSTNAME="Tower"
  -e HOST_CONTAINERNAME="tinyMediaManager"
  -e 'USER_ID'='1000'
  -e 'GROUP_ID'='1000'
  -e 'PASSWORD'='unRAID'
  -l net.unraid.docker.managed=dockerman
  -l net.unraid.docker.webui='http://[IP]:[PORT:4000]/'
  -l net.unraid.docker.icon='https://raw.githubusercontent.com/SmartPhoneLover/unraid-docker-templates/main/templates/icons/tinymediamanager.png'
  -p '4000:4000/tcp'
  -v '/mnt/user/Movies/':'/media/movies':'rw'
  -v '/mnt/user/TVSeries/':'/media/tvshows':'rw'
  -v '/mnt/user/appdata/tinymediamanager':'/data':'rw' 'tinymediamanager/tinymediamanager'
52c92d198a9fc96e1a629f62936bdeab085e96c45c6007c7fbee6966c8cf6965
docker: Error response from daemon: failed to start shim: symlink /var/lib/docker/containerd/daemon/io.containerd.runtime.v2.task/moby/52c92d198a9fc96e1a629f62936bdeab085e96c45c6007c7fbee6966c8cf6965 /var/run/docker/containerd/daemon/io.containerd.runtime.v2.task/moby/52c92d198a9fc96e1a629f62936bdeab085e96c45c6007c7fbee6966c8cf6965/work: no space left on device: unknown.

The command failed.

I've checked the location of  /appdata/tinymediamanager and the directory has space left on it. 
Permission of that folder is drwxr-xr-x 

I'm fairly new to this so apologies if this is a 'newby' question.

Thanks for your time.

Wx