6.10 worked fine 6.10.1 won’t boot

I had the same thing. On the 6.10.0 my server didn't boot. In the 6.10.1 it booted... it has samething to do with the partition of the flash drive.

For what i read in the readme, there are no diferences between the .0 and .1 only the boot from partition.

Version 6.10.1 2022-05-21

Management:

startup: fix regression: support USB flash boot from other than partition 1

Instal the 6.10.0 and relax.

• 2 weeks later...

6.10.1 and 6.10.2 boot only for me at first launch after upgrade. Next launches don't boot with no detection of usb with message "cannot mount /dev/sda1 - PRESS ENTER TO REBOOT"

With 6.9.2 i have no problem. So 6.10.1 or 6.10.2 dont fix the problem for me.

What should i do ? Recreate the USB support and delete all partitions, recreate GPT, create FAT32 partition and finally use the tool for recreate the USB support from backup with 6.10.2 in UEFI mode ?

10 minutes ago, Zelda2000 said:

6.10.1 and 6.10.2 boot only for me at first launch after upgrade. Next launches don't boot with no detection of usb with message "cannot mount /dev/sda1 - PRESS ENTER TO REBOOT"

With 6.9.2 i have no problem. So 6.10.1 or 6.10.2 dont fix the problem for me.

What should i do ? Recreate the USB support and delete all partitions, recreate GPT, create FAT32 partition and finally use the tool for recreate the USB support from backup with 6.10.2 in UEFI mode ?

Easiest thing is to download the zip for the 6.9.2 release from the Unraid download page and then extract all the bz* type files overwriting the ones on the flash. Copy the changes.txt as well