Disk errors on all drives except NVME at random

For some reason, I am randomly getting errors on all non-NVME disks and am unable to access those disks until a full system restart (except the NVME because it did not error out). This has been happening for a few months now. Initially, it would only happen on one drive, so I replaced that drive. It was good for a while, but then had an error but did not require a restart. Today, for the first time, all of my drives (except NVME) have errors. I am not sure what is causing this. I have two SSDs and two HDDs. There are no shares that are on an SSD and HDD, but there are shares that are on both SSDs and both HDDs. The NVME drive is the only one not sharing shares with other disks (although I do not think that has anything to do with it).

My motherboard is a Gigabyte B550 Aorus Pro AC ATX. I have heard that it is not the best motherboard to choose for RAID setups, but I assumed that was only a BIOS limitation and would have nothing to do with Unraid.

Here is a screenshot of my disks:image.thumb.png.849bded6294801070d023e280f291c3a.png

15 minutes ago, JorgeB said:

quite common to have issues with some Ryzen boards, especially when under heavy load.

I was wondering about this. I hope this is not the case, because it would be a pricy fix to buy a new motherboard. Do you think I could use a PCIe SATA controller? I would need something capable of heavy consistent read/write loads. Do you by chance know of any Ryzen boards with "premium" SATA controllers?

Next time it happens I will make sure to pull logs before restarting.

Is that true? I have not read anything about this, though I did a quick search and there was some talk about it a couple years ago. The SSDs I am using do not share shares with a HDD; not sure if that would matter but it feels messy to do that so I stay away from it