[?] Supermicro x8dt3

Good Morning All,

I'm running into a problem I am hoping you guys can help with. I have this motherboard, in a SuperChassis 825TQC-R1K03LPB chassis and when I was adding a fan to it, it shut off immediately, when I then removed the fan it shut off immediately with the temperature light blinking in the front.

I tried to log into IPMI, and while I could see lan activity on the server and router, it won't come up on the DHCP page of the router. I tried resetting the CMOS, I even took the battery out and left it unplugged overnight. I put the battery in and plugged in the server, and it's doing the same thing. 

When I press the power button nothing happens now. I do have the green light blinking on the motherboard, and I see link activity both on my router and the servers IPMI connection, but still don't see it on my DHCP page.

Do any of you have any other ideas that I may have missed? I just bought a plus subscription to UNRaid too, and have no server for it, lol. I guess my other question would be can I still create the USB. It's been a long time since I've created one. lol

I appreciate all your input in advance.