Cache drive corruption

Hey I hope everyone is doing well! I have an issue with my Unraid server, and I'm not quite sure where to go from here.

so my plex server stopped working, and going to the logs i get the following error: PMS: failure detected. Read/write access is required for path: /confit/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server... so i look around and from what it looks like is my cache drive is corrupted. going to my shares as well, looks like nothing is in the cache now, which is really fishy.

The file system is btrfs, so i used the scrub option and tried to repair corrupted blocks, but nothing was correctable.

does anyone have any steps going forward? 

My current thought is to copy everything off of this ssd, replace it, and put everything onto the new ssd and cross my fingers. Though there may be a better option that I do not know of. 
I have attached my tower diagnostics.

Thank you to everyone who checks this question out! :)

tower-diagnostics-20220524-2334.zip

1 hour ago, JorgeB said:

Your cache device appears to be failing, you can run an extended SMART test to confirm, also run one on disks 5 and 6 since there are some read errors logged as disk issues.

May 22 21:59:53 Tower kernel: XFS (md6): Unmount and run xfs_repair

Then check filesystem on disk6.

Alrighty, I'll send the SMART tests for 5 and 6 once they are finished! As for the Cache device, I got an error: Errors occurred - Check SMART report. And looking at the report, it does look like it is failing. Here is the report for my cache ssd.

tower-smart-20220525-0022.zip

9 hours ago, JorgeB said:

It is, needs to be replaced.

Ah darn, that sounds good. I'm assuming since I don't have parity or a pool for my cache drive, I need to copy everything off, replace the drive, and move everything onto the new drive? Or is there a better way to replacing my cache drive? maybe I can use a clone tool of some sort? Thank you so much by the way for your help :)