Array keeps stopping

18 minutes ago, JorgeB said:

Do you mean the server turned off? If yes that's almost certainly hardware related, or something invoking the shutdown command, and unfortunately the log shows nothing of note.

This time yes, the server turned off, made a clean system power down. The other times, only stopped the array.

50 minutes ago, itimpi said:

Do you mean the server webGUI was still working and that showed the array stopped?   If so this is strange because I do not know of anything in Unraid that can cause this to happen :( 

yes, server webGUI working but array stopped, until this last time. I mean, server could have rebooted, but the array made a clean stop, no parity checking needed. I supposed that if the server just rebooted, the array would do a “dirt” stop and had to be parity checked…

16 hours ago, trurl said:

According to your diagnostics, array is not set to autostart. So, if it reboots the array would be stopped. Is your BIOS configured to automatically boot when power is restored?

Bios is not configured to automatically boot, so it did a restart. I always assumed that if a hardware error occorred that shutdown the system, the parity would have to be checked upon starting the array.
Replaced all the RAM, same problem.

Only thing I noticed, I didn't start the array and it didn't reboot for more than 7 hours. When I started it, always reboot in less than 2 hours.

Edited by bpalhares