Missing docker containers

Hello,

I've been running an unraid server for a hot minute now and recently did a big upgrade (new motherboard, new cpu, added a few nvme drives, etc). I used the same USB drive to boot to to load up the server again. Afterwards, it looks like all of my docker containers no longer exist. I'm having trouble identifying which cache pool / ssd they were stored on before. I'm assuming that the drives got swapped around and so that's why the system looks like it has none installed now. I've manually checked that the same devices were in the same places as they were before but still no docker containers available. Further, I'm unable to connect to my server from a remote machine in order to look at the SMB shares to see if the data still exists. I'm worried that everything is lost now from some configuration problem after the upgrade and I'm not sure which steps to take to get it back. It would be a nightmare to go through and set up all of the docker containers again so I'd really love a way to recover them. 

Please let me know what logs / settings screenshots you need to try and help me in diagnosing this. I'm still pretty new to unraid but I've been trying to read through the docs, if you have any resources that would be especially helpful in this situation I would appreciate those too! 

TIA