All Docker Containers show version 'not available'

All of a sudden, All Docker Containers show version 'not available'.

Log shows this, very frequently:
May 25 23:11:21 backup root: error: /plugins/unassigned.devices/UnassignedDevices.php: wrong csrf_token

What led to this, probably, was that I copied over the contents of a cache pool (1 3TB drive) to an unassigned 16TB drive, then took the array offline and reassigned the drive in the cache pool to that larger drive. (no I didn't use the user mount).

The other thing I did was to set up to encrypt my drives, but then I stopped without actually encrypting anything once I realized that I didn't stand to gain anything assuming nobody has physical access to my box.

Diagnostics attached

backup-diagnostics-20220525-2316.zip

7 hours ago, zaker said:

May 25 23:11:21 backup root: error: /plugins/unassigned.devices/UnassignedDevices.php: wrong csrf_token

You have another tab / browser open to the GUI, but have rebooted the server since it was opened.

7 hours ago, zaker said:

All Docker Containers show version 'not available'.

I would try explicitly setting static DNS addresses in Settings - Network of 208.67.222.222 and 208.67.220.220 instead of having your router do this.

• Upvote 1