Discord Notifications Not Working

I'm trying to setup the Discord Notification agent under Settings>Notification Settings.

I created a channel in my personal Discord server called #unraid-notifications.

I created a webhook in that channel and copied its url into the Webhook url under the Discord section of.

I set the Discord Agent Function to "Enabled".

I applied the changes and when the page reloaded I clicked the Test button for the Discord agent nothing happens.

I tried changing the channel name, using a different channel, changing the webhook name, adding "/github" or "/slack" to the end of the webhook url; but nothing happens.

Am I missing something?

970456247_Screenshot2022-05-26at20-11-48Apollo_Notifications.thumb.png.e44fb4aea37d4e1d2012945b99c6b99c.png

• 1 month later...

I'm trying to use Discord on Android for push notifications. Is anybody else struggling to get Discord to produce a notification sound or show up in the  lock screen?

Im getting the messages just fine and they're speedy to arrive, but without sound its not going to tell me if something mission critical is going on.

I've tried every setting under the sun in Android notifications and Discord, to no avail. When I do a Google search, there are so many complaints on this particular topic,

Seems like a Discord thing more than unraid...

What phone do you have? I can't get Discord notifications on my phone because it was one without Google services bundled so I had to sideload them and some notifications don't work. Discord does get the messages and notifications work on other clients.

I've managed to resolve this in the end. Its a Huawei Mate 20 Pro. I deleted the Discord server and created a new one. I also deleted the app and reinstalled. The settings remained the same. Thanks for your help though.

I'll follow this thread in case anybody else  has problems, happy to post my settings.