Excuse me, how can i350-t4 network card achieve split port pass-through?

In a virtual machine, I have used a network port of i350-t4, but when I want to apply other ports to different virtual machines, it will prompt that this network card has been used by other virtual machines.

The virtual machine configuration with the first port applied:

image.png.6f1f7188f0d61d62562f5b37c1409482.png

I want to create another virtual machine to apply the second and third network ports of i350-t4:、

image.thumb.png.61bf7738de576acf8daeaa47ff8da90e.png

Edited by Gaoxing

As you can see all the 4 devices (03:00.0, .1, .2 and .3) are in the same iommu group.

You can't assign one device (i.e. .0) to a vm and another one (i.e. .1) to another vm at the same time when devices are in the same iommu group.

Unfortunately I'm seeing that you are still using the acs override patch and it didn't split this group :(

9 minutes ago, ghost82 said:

As you can see all the 4 devices (03:00.0, .1, .2 and .3) are in the same iommu group.

You can't assign one device (i.e. .0) to a vm and another one (i.e. .1) to another vm at the same time when devices are in the same iommu group.

Unfortunately I'm seeing that you are still using the acs override patch and it didn't split this group :(

Is there any way to divide these network ports into different groups?🤔