MCE error details in 6.10.x

I've been troubleshooting various errors for a while. As part of my troubleshooting I've started fresh with 6.10. I'm still getting occasional MCE errors but now it doesn't give me the details. I've reinstalled the Fix Common Problems plug in and installed Perl as well as Mce logs...but still don't get the details I used to get...only an alert that there was an mce event. Please help with any suggestions would be appreciated. 

3 minutes ago, stephack said:

I've been troubleshooting various errors for a while. As part of my troubleshooting I've started fresh with 6.10. I'm still getting occasional MCE errors but now it doesn't give me the details. I've reinstalled the Fix Common Problems plug in and installed Perl as well as Mce logs...but still don't get the details I used to get...only an alert that there was an mce event. Please help with any suggestions would be appreciated. 

Need diagnostics posted

1 hour ago, jmztaylor said:

Need diagnostics posted

I've posted them in the past. But that's not what I'm looking for. Normally when I get the MCE events in the log, I can run the Fix Common Problems scan which would them pump the actual log details into the log for troubleshooting. Since going to Unraid 6.10, they are no longer displayed. Is that expected and if so, how do I view the actual Machine Check errors myself?

Edited by stephack

Hopefully someone like @Squid could provide some insight into this for me. It's been a pretty frustrating and difficult process troubleshooting the various errors I'm receiving, but not being able to see the details now makes it pretty much impossible. Should I revert to 6.9 so at least I can see the detailed errors?

What's changed regarding mce logs in 6.10.....again.....I don't need help troubleshooting the errors....yet anyway... I just want to see what they actually are.

image.thumb.png.49aa8534ef2721132ca3fe6ab6a32da0.png

2 minutes ago, Squid said:

It's probably happening before mcelog is getting installed

I posted the diags above but I probably have a misconception as to how the mce events work. The server has been up for some time before the errors occur. Are you saying that the event that pops up in the log could have occured long before it was reported?

The real problem with me troubleshooting these errors is that they occur randomly and can take more than 24 hours before they reoccur. I have been making small s/w and h/w changes to find the culprit for a few weeks now. In desperation I've upgraded to 6.10 but couldnt see the mce errors so I reverted to 6.9.2. I then decided to build a new trial usb with 6.10 and test. So far I've gotten seemingly less mce events, but I still can't see the actual errors to determine if they are the same ones or different. Really frustrated at this point and considering giving up on Unraid. This thread is my last attempt to stick with it.