6.10.1 > 6.10.2 upgrade produces "invalid parameters" error on some dockers

Hey all,

I did the update from 6.10.1 to 6.10.2, all seemed to be ok, however two dockers didn't start, (Plex-linuxservers and Tdarr) when i attempt to start these i get "invalid parameters". Upon downgrading back to 6.10.1, no issues, both start again fine, upgrading again makes the error return. 

Anyone have any ideas what might cause this? Its only those two dockers that seem to have the issues, is there any log file i should be looking for to try and work out exactly what the "invalid parameter" is? 

I also had issues when i moved from 6.9 to 6.10.1 with the permission bug, however this was fixed by downgrading and re-upgrading. 

ok so update, i upgraded again (3rd time) and this time it just worked... I'm unsure why this is happening, but with 6.9> 6.10.1 and now 6.10.1 > 6.10.2 the errors seem to fix after trying a downgrade and re-upgrade a few times... The NVidia driver is definitely installed this time, i never checked before, so maybe that was the issue, and a backend update since my last upgrade attempt meant the driver stayed after the upgrade? unsure, either way, it seems to have resolved itself but i would like to find out why this keeps happening so i can stop it from occurring with future updates.