How does changing ports work? I'm not getting my desired results.

I'm trying to use the NordLynx docker.  I've setup the docker then setup port mapping. The docker, qFlood, I've downloaded and unfortunately everything with qbittorrent uses the same port as sabnzbd.  Now it says "Container port 8080" and I changed that to 8881 but based on the logs it doesn't look like that's making any difference.  If I don't want there to be a conflict with qbittorrent (qFlood) and sabzndb what do I have to do? How do I make it use a different port? I don't want to mess with anything sabnzbd related since it's all working so well. 

Screen Shot 2022-05-31 at 3.30.03 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-05-31 at 3.30.28 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-05-31 at 3.31.41 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-05-31 at 3.34.31 PM.png

• 9 months later...
On 5/31/2022 at 3:07 PM, Squid said:

QFlood is running through another container for it's network (ie: it's not in bridge mode).  Port mapping only works in bridge mode.

Super late entry into this conversation, but does that mean that there is no way to change ports when using the NordLynx container? Is there any sort of work around that (in the end) still routes all the traffic through the nordlynx VPN?