Help me choose a new hard drive?

I put my first and only NAS together about 7 years ago using some old gaming hardware with a single 3tb drive and i've only ever used it as a Plex server + Sonarr, Radarr, Sabnzb. I've never had a parity drive because i've always been a tight budget and I can always reacquire my media should I lose it all.

I'm about to upgrade to a 4K HDR TV (current one is 1080p) and my 3tb drive isn't going to cut it any more and I want to replace it with something around 8tb. The reason I say "replace" and not "add to" is that my current drive (WD Red) is LOUD AF and I'm in the unfortunate position of having to have my NAS in my TV room as i live in a ridiculously small place.

I know there's no such thing as a silent mechanical hard drive but it'd be nice to have one a bit quieter. I've been looking at the Seagate IronWolf 8tb as that is pretty much my max budget but if anyone has any other suggestions i'd really appreciate it.

Thanks

Edited by ChutneyBadger