Boot error (check sum)

10 minutes ago, James_Darkness said:

I copied everything and it told me to buy a new key 

There is something wrong then if the original key is in the config folder (which it should be if you copied the config folder over).   The system should recognise the key does not match the new flash drive and initiate the transfer process.

if that is not happening to you I can only suggest your email Limetech (contact details at bottom of every forum page) giving details.

OK it no longer says beta? I'm very confused. But I have this error now 

4 minutes ago, itimpi said:

There is something wrong then if the original key is in the config folder (which it should be if you copied the config folder over).   The system should recognise the key does not match the new flash drive and initiate the transfer process.

if that is not happening to you I can only suggest your email Limetech (contact details at bottom of every forum page) giving details.

Screenshot_20220605-024123_Chrome.jpg

On 6/5/2022 at 2:37 AM, itimpi said:

I'm still waiting to hear back from unraid support but I again rebooted my system and now I'm getting this error any ideas what it is 

20220607_013958.jpg

20220607_014622.jpg

39 minutes ago, itimpi said:

The errors on sda are read failures on the flash drive.   Is this a new drive or did you try rewriting the original one?

It's the new drive that I've used for other things but erased everything on it to make it my new unraid boot Drive. I'm currently trying a third Drive that I didn't want to get rid of. 

5 minutes ago, James_Darkness said:

It's the new drive that I've used for other things but erased everything on it to make it my new unraid boot Drive. I'm currently trying a third Drive that I didn't want to get rid of. 

Are you using the USB Creator tool to create the drive or using the manual method.  If using the Creator tool then it could be worth trying again using the Manual method - in my experience it can be more reliable for some reason,

It could also be worth trying a different USB port on the server in case the one you have been using is becoming faulty.

4 minutes ago, itimpi said:

Are you using the USB Creator tool to create the drive or using the manual method.  If using the Creator tool then it could be worth trying again using the Manual method - in my experience it can be more reliable for some reason,

It could also be worth trying a different USB port on the server in case the one you have been using is becoming faulty.

I'm doing it manualy I did try the creation tool on my old USB drive but because I'm having problems I've just been copying it over. I'm on my 3rd USB now and copied over all the data 

14 minutes ago, itimpi said:

OK it's booted again but because it's my 3rd USB I guess I have to wait for unraid to contact me me back about getting a license for this usb 

Just now, James_Darkness said:

OK it's booted again but because it's my 3rd USB I guess I have to wait for unraid to contact me me back about getting a license for this usb 

Did you actually got through the  automated licence transfer process with the second USB?   If not then there is chance that you have not yet used up your allowed annual automatic transfer so that you can proceed ahead of feedback from Limetech (although they do tend to be quite quick).

Just now, itimpi said:

Did you actually got through the  automated licence transfer process with the second USB?   If not then there is chance that you have not yet used up your allowed annual automatic transfer so that you can proceed ahead of feedback from Limetech (although they do tend to be quite quick).

Unfortunately I did it just took awhile for it to take affect/didn't know what i was doing. But I had that unraid API error as shown above