--net=container:(VPNServer) working but can't pass WebUI - Unraid 6.10.2

Go to solution Solved by Kiwiconcord,

I have been working on this for some time today, everything seems to work with the vpn settings, the client docker is passing through the VPN Docker and picking up the VPN server IP no issues, traffic seems to be working the way it should. The only issue seems to be after setting up client Docker with Extra Parameters:  "--net=container:(VPNDockerContainerName)" and Network Type: "None" and adding the port to pass through on the VPN Docker I can't get to the WebUI Client docker WebUI. I have follow a number of examples including Spaceinvader One's, 

I have tried multiple VPN dockers including, binhex-privoxyvpn, binhex-delugevpn and nzbgetvpn, and multiple client dockers with no luck. Any advice would be great. 

kaha-diagnostics-20220605-1655.zip

Edited by Kiwiconcord
  • Kiwiconcord changed the title to --net=container:(VPNServer) working but can't pass WebUI - Unraid 6.10.2
  • Solution

Thanks, it wasn't just binhex vpn containers that I was having the issue with, it seem that all the instructions for older versions, did not state entering the port number into the "Container Variable: VPN_INPUT_PORTS" they only stated creating a new port in the docker. So thanks very much for the point in the right directions. Cheers   

1 minute ago, Kiwiconcord said:

it wasn't just binhex vpn containers that I was having the issue with

I know, but the other containers where running through the binhex vpn container, thus making it a binhex vpn config issue. But glad the faq helped you out :)