[SUPPORT] VILHJALMR26 UNRAID TEMPLATES

Support for vilhjalmr26 unraid templates, AgenDAV and Import_ICS.

My Repository: https://github.com/Vilhjalmr26/unraid_templates

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Overview: Support for AgenDAV docker.

GitHub: https://github.com/Vilhjalmr26/agendav

DockerHub: https://hub.docker.com/repository/docker/vilhjalmr26/agendav

This docker contains the AgenDAV CalDAV frontend, for use with a separate MySQL database, and CalDAV server like Baikal or RadiCAL

This uses the official php 7.4.28 apache docker as a base. 

Initial Setup:

Have a MySQL DB and User setup and a CalDAV server setup and ready to go.

Install the docker.

On first startup it will notice the lack of settings files, create examples in the config folder, and then stop running.

Rename the example files to remove "example." from the name, and modify the contents to match your desired setup.

Once done, restart the container, and everything should be fine.

This only exposes port 80, and assumes it will be behind a proxy for SSL

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Overview: Support for Import_ICS

GitHub: https://github.com/Vilhjalmr26/import_ics

DockerHub: https://hub.docker.com/repository/docker/vilhjalmr26/agendav

Runs a python script at a crontab defined interval that downloads/imports ics files into a caldav server.

Environment Variables:
ICS_USERNAME - Username for caldav server
ICS_PASSWORD - Password for caldav server
ICS_URL - URL to the caldav server
CRONTAB_SCHEDULE - crontab time string, eg. "0 0 * * *"
TZ - Timezone eg. "America/Chicago"

creates a calendar_download_map.py file in the config path.  The dictionary contained within uses calendar name as key, and URL to ics as value.
Will download the ics file at the given URL and load its contents into the given calendar name, creating it if it doesnt exist.

If ics file is not from a download, you can put the file in the /config/ical_export forlder with calendar_name.ics as the filename.
Again, when run the script will import the ics file into  calendar_name, creating it if it doesnt exist.

Edited by Vilhjalmr
Add new template
  • Vilhjalmr changed the title to [SUPPORT] VILHJALMR26 UNRAID TEMPLATES

Hi,

I tested this container and i can't get it to work, it seems the db script isn't running successfully? Is it because my backend db is a mariadb and not mysql? In my past experience MariaDB has been fine to use with mysql but i read there could be issues very rarely.

Here's a log from starting the container:

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /var/www/agendav/web/vendor/doctrine/orm/lib/Doctrine/ORM/UnitOfWork.php on line 2636

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /var/www/agendav/web/vendor/doctrine/orm/lib/Doctrine/ORM/UnitOfWork.php on line 2665
Loading configuration from file: migrations.yml

AgenDAV DB schema

WARNING! You are about to execute a database migration that could result in schema changes and data lost. Are you sure you wish to continue? (y/n)

[Symfony\Component\Console\Exception\RuntimeException]
Aborted

migrations:migrate [--write-sql] [--dry-run] [--query-time] [--allow-no-migration] [--configuration [CONFIGURATION]] [--db-configuration [DB-CONFIGURATION]] [--] [<version>]

AH00558: apache2: Could not reliably determine the server's fully qualified domain name, using 1.1.1.122. Set the 'ServerName' directive globally to suppress this message
AH00558: apache2: Could not reliably determine the server's fully qualified domain name, using 1.1.1.122. Set the 'ServerName' directive globally to suppress this message
[Wed Jun 15 20:43:30.322484 2022] [mpm_prefork:notice] [pid 12] AH00163: Apache/2.4.53 (Debian) PHP/7.4.28 configured -- resuming normal operations
[Wed Jun 15 20:43:30.322514 2022] [core:notice] [pid 12] AH00094: Command line: 'apache2 -D FOREGROUND'

Looking in the database i see that it creates a table called "Schema_versions" but there's no columns or data inside it.

Any ideas?

Edit:

I fixed it , i had to ssh into the container and run 'php agendavcli migrations:migrate' from the /var/www/agendav path  and then simply press "y" and the script wrote all the content needed to the database.

Edited by je82

Hi, yeah, mariadb should be fine, as that is what I use as well.  I will look into the migrations call and see of I missed something in the image setup.

I tested it against my already existing database for the most part, so could have missed something.

Thanks for posting your solution.

• 1 month later...

How did you run "php agendavcli migrations:migrate"?  I am using the 'console' option when clicking on a container and then doing this.

cd /var/www/agendav
php agendavcli migrations:migrate

but am greeted with this error.

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /var/www/agendav/web/vendor/doctrine/orm/lib/Doctrine/ORM/UnitOfWork.php on line 2636

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /var/www/agendav/web/vendor/doctrine/orm/lib/Doctrine/ORM/UnitOfWork.php on line 2665
Loading configuration from file: migrations.yml

[Doctrine\DBAL\Exception\ConnectionException]                                                                         
  An exception occured in driver: SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user 'root'@'172.17.0.1' (using password: Y  
  ES)                                                                                                                   

[Doctrine\DBAL\Driver\PDOException]                                                      
  SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user 'root'@'172.17.0.1' (using password: YES)  

[PDOException]                                                                           
  SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user 'root'@'172.17.0.1' (using password: YES)  

migrations:migrate [--write-sql] [--dry-run] [--query-time] [--allow-no-migration] [--configuration [CONFIGURATION]] [--db-configuration [DB-CONFIGURATION]] [--] [<version>]