After upgrading 6.10, BIOS errors are displayed in the log, and unraid frequently restarts automatically.

When I upgraded to version 6.10 rc for the first time, there was a BIOS error in the system log, and Unraid restarted several times within a day, the last boot failed, and then it couldn't boot successfully again. So I had to reinstall version 6.9.2 and everything went back to normal.

Today I upgraded the official version 6.10.2, and the BIOS error appeared in the system log again, but it has not restarted so far. What could be the problem?

My Unraid Motherboard is an ASRock Taichi Z370 and the BIOS is the latest version.

The log error is as follows:

Snipaste_2022-06-06_21-40-19.png

I've been seeing some similar but not identical issues on my box as well. Motherboard is an Asus z690-P D4. Errors are mostly:

ACPI BIOS Error (bug): Failure creating named object [\_SB.PC00.PEG1.PEGP._DSM.USRG], AE_ALREADY_EXISTS (20210730/dsfield-184) and there are tons of them. Additionally, I'm pretty sure unraid is trying to reboot, but it often stalls part way through leaving unraid inaccessible. When I turn on the monitor connected to unraid, all I see is a black screen. Performing a hard reboot is the only way to bring it back and then it reports all is good minus the errors mentioned above. Some research is showing this could be linux kernal/bios issue or an nviida driver issue. being that i'm on 12th gen intel and nvidia platform, both seem like they could be related in my situation :(

3 minutes ago, Tweak3D said:

I've been seeing some similar but not identical issues on my box as well. Motherboard is an Asus z690-P D4. Errors are mostly:

ACPI BIOS Error (bug): Failure creating named object [\_SB.PC00.PEG1.PEGP._DSM.USRG], AE_ALREADY_EXISTS (20210730/dsfield-184) and there are tons of them. Additionally, I'm pretty sure unraid is trying to reboot, but it often stalls part way through leaving unraid inaccessible. When I turn on the monitor connected to unraid, all I see is a black screen. Performing a hard reboot is the only way to bring it back and then it reports all is good minus the errors mentioned above. Some research is showing this could be linux kernal/bios issue or an nviida driver issue. being that i'm on 12th gen intel and nvidia platform, both seem like they could be related in my situation :(

i'm on 9th gen intel and no discrete graphics card. The integrated graphics is UHD-630.

• 2 weeks later...