[6.10.2] No install button for Unassigned Devices Preclear plugin?

Go to solution Solved by Squid,

7 minutes ago, itimpi said:

What version of Unraid are you running?   It is likely that it is to old for that plugin.

Version is:  [6.10.2]

I just recently created this new server and had to redo some things because my USB stick went bad.

Any ideas why preclear has no install button?

• Solution

Clicking anywhere on the card (or the info button) brings up the sidebar which will tell you that it requires Unassigned Devices, and that requirement isn't met (hovering over the + on the card will also tell you that it requires UD installed)

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Squid said:

Clicking anywhere on the card (or the info button) brings up the sidebar which will tell you that it requires Unassigned Devices, and that requirement isn't met (hovering over the + on the card will also tell you that it requires UD installed)

You're absolutely correct!  But, can you please post a screen shot of what you mean?  I don't see any listed dependencies in the sidebar?

image.thumb.png.70daaac9a8d400f5b8ae8fa19dfd6d5a.png

1 hour ago, HDT said:

You're absolutely correct!  But, can you please post a screen shot of what you mean?  I don't see any listed dependencies in the sidebar?

image.thumb.png.70daaac9a8d400f5b8ae8fa19dfd6d5a.png

It seems you already have the Unassigned Devices plugin, and you're able to install it now.  The button is showing in your screenshot.

It took me forever (or maybe just a few hours) to figure out that the prerequisite of having "Uninstalled Devices Installed" meant another plugin and not that I had uninstalled devices in my server.  It's not clear at all and a couple of extra words would eliminate that confusion.

• Like 1