Not Booting and No Splash after increasingly frequent hard shut downs

Hey my Unraid server has been running great for months, but I believe I have run into hardware issues (which I know isn't an Unraid issue) and was hoping someone here may have some guidance based on their knowledge and experience.

This month it randomly started having unclean reboots while I wasn't around.  I thought I tracked down the cause to a specific docker, and uninstalled it.  It worked well for quite a while and then it started happening again.  Then while I was at my desk recently it happened again and I heard it just kind of die and start back up.  Then it happened again and now it won't come back online.  It sounds normal when it starts (normal fans, and normal clicks, no warning beeps), but when I plug in the hdmi monitor nothing shows up - no mobo splash - nothing.  The mobo doesn't show any Qled errors.  

I figured it was a bad PSU so I bought and replaced the unit and power cables. No luck.  I have removed it from the battery backup - and tried different plugs in the house with the same result.  

I suppose now I'm down to the motherboard needing replaced or possibly the ram?  I run 2 16 ddr4.  I've tried starting up with just each one individually - and then also reseated.  Same thing - no splash no nothing.  

Any advice one way or the other?  Is it likely time to replace a mobo?

(ASUS ROG Strix Z490-H Gaming Z490 LGA 1200)

Unfortunately I can't get the system to boot.  The fans spin, the drives make some small noises like they are on.  

I replaced the PSU and the RAM and no luck.  Pretty sure it must be the mobo or cpu.  The mobo though is not displaying any error qleds nor is it making any beeps.